- Port Metro Vancouver, Canada Place Vancouver BC
- North Vancouver Port
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Silk Purse Gallery West Vancouver,
- Cityscape Gallery North Vancouver,
- Gibson’s Public Art Gallery
Marine art exhibits – Canada’s coastal marine environments: people, ships and histories. At Canada Place, Port Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Maritime Museum, North Vancouver City Hall, and West Vancouver – Capturing Upcoast images of saltwater life, Rosemary’s marine artworks featured the voyages of a former rum running ship Salt Mist / turned RCAF cruiser WWII / later Forest Service vessel / during Rosemary’s coastal exhibits titled “Salt Mist Seasons”
*Left: “Pender Harbor Summertime” by Rosemary Hanna, W/C and Acrylic, part of her BC Coast “Salt Mist Seasons” exhibits.
- Featuring …
- International Oceans Days celebrations and BC’s colorful coastal vessels; waterfront scenes on the mainland coast from 49 north to central and north coast.
Simon Fraser University photos